“TechCrunch has estimated that U.S. consumers now spend five hours a day on mobile devices. And 92 percent of that time is spent using apps -- with only that remaining 8 percent devoted to a web browser.”
Chief Executive Officer
Daniel is a tech entrepreneur with 25+ years of experience in software development. Daniel has built apps for Sprint, MLB, Chick-Fil-A (and lots more) while maintaining a foot in the music business and DJ culture.
Chief Operating Officer
Ray is a proven entrepreneur, and expert in scaling businesses. Ray has been profiled on CNBC's Blue Collar Millionaires, and is currently D Magazine's Latino Entrepreneur of the Year.
Director Of Marketing
KG has spent the past 8 years building the COSIGN Media Group and routinely works with brands such as Nike and Hennessey. KG is an expert in content creation and building community.
Chris 'DJ Elusive' Diaz-Basto
Director Of User Support
Chris is currently an on-air DJ for Dallas' 97.9 The Beat and brings a wealth of knowledge to the Versl team in the areas of media, music and digital marketing.
Chad BC Newton
Director Of Influencers
BC has spent the last 25+ years directing marketing campaigns for every major label in the business - Def Jam, Atlantic, Universal, etc. Brands like Reebok and NBA have trusted BC's guidance repeatedly.
Managing General Counsel
Scott's legal career spans 20+ years working complex deals with companies like Facebook, Lehman Brothers and more. Scott is an expert in startups and has raised and deployed over $9B in capital.